Measure Your People Acuity
You don’t have to look any farther than your own experience to verify that when you see people with “acuity” (with clarity) and with understanding born of wisdom and compassion, you perform better, and your relationships are more effective. This is true because strong performance always swims in the water of strong relationships. If relationships suffer, so does performance. This is just one of many reasons why growing your People Acuity is so important.
Now you can find out just how strong your People Acuity really is and track its development over time through the only validated assessment of it on the planet. This can help you quantify changes in you and give you important data about team and organizational trends as well. The People Acuity Index measures:
- Proactivity – which reflects people’s willingness to create self-accountability, including taking responsibility for their own perspectives and needs, balancing them with others around them.
- Confident Vulnerability™ – which is a learned skill that empowers people to effectively balance the confidence and the vulnerability necessary for high-trust work relationships.
- Team Connection – which assesses how teams see the relationships within their teams, and how willing they are to work to create strong, complementary relationships.
- Work Joy – which is a learned skill that allows people to create aliveness at work, and to enthusiastically enroll their own hearts and minds in their work experience.
The People Acuity Index has survived a rigorous validation and peer review process – and has been found to be statistically significantly correlated with twelve validated instruments, including Gallup’s Q12 engagement assessment and Alex Linley’s Strengths Use Scale. It verifies that increased strengths use increases Proactivity and builds the kind of Confident Vulnerability needed to sustain strong Team Connection and optimal Work Joy. This is no surprise as you think about how much more confident you are and willing to take initiative when you are securely anchored in and using your strengths wisely. Your Self-Leadership deepens, and your effectiveness increases, along with your ability to influence the four critical levels of leadership which you experience every day (see model below).
Proactivity, including the degree to which you choose how to see yourself, situations, and others is the foundation of true Self-Leadership. Proactivity helps you to operate from both high confidence and high vulnerability (Confident Vulnerability), and to create strong Interpersonal Effectiveness. Great relationships build the kind of Strategic Interdependence necessary for solid Team Connection, and the high energy and performance that accompanies it. Work Joy emerges as a fruit of these efforts and is highly correlated with employee engagement. You can expect to see Organizational Excellence then, as top tier performance always follows alignment between an engaging People Culture and business objectives. The People Acuity Index helps you to begin to see (with acuity) the critical factors you need in order to win in this people-oriented Human Economy.
The People Acuity Index is available for individuals, teams, and organizations with different levels of reporting, and important benchmarking information included in each report:
To experience the free individual People Acuity Index, click HERE
To arrange for a team or organization report, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download free sample reports:
- Individual Report – click here
- Team Report – click here
- Organizational Report – click here.