People Acuity Team Coaching is designed to equip you with tools, skills, and strategies for bringing a disconnected group together and helping them to think and act in ways that lend themselves to high performance. Team members learn how to apply Strategic Interdependence to increase effectiveness, connection, and efficiency. They discover how to optimize the use of strengths so as to be better able to collaborate and work together in more optimal ways. Team members find fulfilling purpose and see better how they can make a difference every single day. People Acuity Team Coaching rests on the assumption that People Acuity is best learned with other people – and teams are a perfect laboratory to practice seeing and being different.
It leverages the Inside-Out Growth Model:
This model suggests that:
- Organizational Excellence and strong People Culture starts with Self-Leadership
- Self-Leadership equals operating with Proactivity – which strengthens individuals’ ability to create Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Interpersonal Effectiveness is equal to individuals’ ability to operate from high levels of Confident Vulnerability – which increases the likelihood of strong Team Connection
- Team Connection is strengthened through Strategic Interdependence and leads to a strong People Culture where Work Joy is high – and where Organizational Excellence naturally follows
- In the end, all lasting change begins with Self-Leadership.
Thus, People Acuity Team Coaching focuses on the Self-Leadership core, knowing full well that when this is strong, Team Connection and a strong micro-culture is a nearly automatic by-product.
People Acuity Team Coaching requires effective coaching skills. Thus, there are two prerequisites – becoming a Certified People Acuity Specialist and becoming a Certified People Acuity Guide. Click the links below to find out more about these prerequisites or click the Contact Us button to learn how you can bring a Team Coaching Fundamentals program to your organization.
Certified People Acuity Specialist
Certified People Acuity Guide